Site Access Terms - Domestic (USA)
Construction Cost Estimating GUARANTEE
All purchases are 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Construction Cost Estimating will give you your choice of a full credit, equal exchange, or your money back. Please call our Customer Services Department for your Return Authorization Number before returning items: 1-800-356-0783. Fill out the return form enclosed with your order and send it back to us with the unwanted item(s). Please prepay shipping; we do not accept CODs. Custom orders are not returnable, unless the mistake is our error.
SALES POLICY: Identification is required from all Purchasers. Possession of our catalog does not constitute the right to purchase from Construction Cost Estimating.
ANY AND ALL PRICES herein are subject to change without notice.
- QUOTATIONS: Prices on large quantities or items not found in our catalog are available on request. Contact a Construction Cost Estimating Customer Service Representative for assistance.
- SALES TAX:
- PAYMENT TERMS: For purchasers with established credit, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. If credit is not established, please include payment with order or purchase through American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. Cash or anticipation discounts are not allowed. All payments must be in US dollars.
- CREDIT BALANCE: Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of its issuance. IF NOT APPLIED OR REQUESTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, AND Construction Cost Estimating SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
- FREIGHT POLICY: FREIGHT IS PREPAID AND ADDED TO CUSTOMER'S INVOICE ON ALL ORDERS, unless otherwise stated, to customer's place of business anywhere in the contiguous United States, using routing of our choice. Any extra charge incurred for additional services, such as customer's carrier or special handling at the destination, must be paid by customer. If any item is backordered on an order qualifying for freight prepayment, that item will be shipped prepaid. Title and risk of loss pass to customer on delivery to the common carrier.
- CLAIMS: If product was damaged in transit, please note the damage on the delivery receipt and obtain an inspection report from the truck line immediately. Then, contact Construction Cost Estimating at 1-800-356-0783.
- SHIPPING HAZARDOUS PRODUCTS: Products considered hazardous for shipping will require special packaging, handling, and additional shipping charges. For specific details and charges, call 800-356-0783.
- OSHA HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE PRODUCT INFORMATION: For your convenience, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are enclosed with all orders that require an MSDS under the Hazard Communication Standard (1910.1200). If you would like a Material Safety Data Sheet before you order, you can request one by calling Safety TECHline at 800-356-2501.
The information and recommendations contained on the MSDS supplied by the manufacturer are considered to be accurate and reliable. Construction Cost Estimating, however, makes no warranty with respect to the accuracy or reliability of the information or the suitability of the recommendations. Construction Cost Estimating disclaims any and all liability to any user thereof.
EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR GUARANTEE, THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Construction Cost Estimating SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS:
(1) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OF WARRANTY,
(2) ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM TORT CLAIMS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ARISING UNDER OTHER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY Construction Cost Estimating, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO, AND
(3) ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
Construction Cost Estimatingâ€™S LIABILITY IN ALL EVENTS IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.
LOCAL SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
Products sold by Construction Cost Estimating are designed to meet stated US Safety standards and regulations. Because local safety standards and regulations vary significantly, Construction Cost Estimating cannot guarantee that our products meet all applicable requirements in each locality. The purchaser assumes responsibility for compliance with such safety standards and regulations in those localities in which the products will be shipped, sold and used. Before purchase and use of a product, please review the product application, and national and local codes and regulations, and be sure that the product, installation, and use will comply with them.
Construction Cost Estimating makes no warranties to those defined as consumers in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act.
MANUFACTURERS' WARRANTIES & SALES LITERATURE
Most of the products supplied to Construction Cost Estimating are warranted to the final consumer by their manufacturer; copies of such warranties are supplied with the product or are available from the manufacturer. As a service, Construction Cost Estimating will obtain copies of consumer warranties from the warrantor and will furnish them free of charge to customers who request them. Address requests to: Construction Cost Estimating, PO Box 1368, Janesville, WI 53547-1368 USA.
Requests must include the Construction Cost Estimating order number and the manufacturer's model number of each product for which a copy of the warranty is requested. Construction Cost Estimating may also furnish sales brochures and other literature of the manufacturer. Construction Cost Estimating assumes no responsibility for the content of such warranties or sales literature by performing this service.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Purchaser acknowledges that it has no right, title or interest in the trademarks or copyrights in the products, and Purchaser covenants that it will take no action to register or otherwise interfere with such rights.
GOVERNING LAW; LIMITATIONS
These terms and conditions shall be construed, interpreted and performed exclusively according to the laws, excluding conflict of law rules, of the State of Illinois, United States of America. Any legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen. The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by the State of Illinois, and not the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, shall apply.
Actions by Construction Cost Estimating for nonpayment by the Purchaser of the purchase price of products sold by Construction Cost Estimating, or for redress of other breaches by the Purchaser of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, may be brought by Construction Cost Estimating, at its option, before any judicial court of competent jurisdiction. At Construction Cost Estimatingâ€™s option, disputes between the Purchaser and Construction Cost Estimating, including all claims for non-performance by Construction Cost Estimating, shall be finally settled by arbitration in Chicago, Illinois, USA under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, which Rules with respect to matters not regulated by them shall incorporate the UNCITRAL arbitration rules by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said Rules applying these Terms and Conditions and consistent provisions of the internal laws (except conflict of law rules) of the State of Illinois, USA.
Construction Cost Estimating shall not be liable for any delay in or impairment of performance resulting in whole or in part from Acts of God, severe weather conditions, labor disruptions, governmental decrees or controls, insurrections, war risks, shortages, inability to procure or ship product or obtain permits and licenses, supplies or raw materials, or any other circumstances or causes beyond the control of Construction Cost Estimating in the conduct of its business.
On any sales on open account, the Purchaser hereby grants to Construction Cost Estimating a priority lien, purchase money security interest and/or chattel mortgage in the products and any accounts receivable or cash from resale thereof until full payment is made to Construction Cost Estimating. Purchaser agrees to file any financing statements or other appropriate document with its governmental authorities to assure the validity, priority, and enforceability of the lien. Purchaser agrees to inform Construction Cost Estimating immediately if it intends to use any import financing or has or will be granting a lien or security interest on its inventory to any third party.
Buyer shall not assign any order or any interest therein without the written consent of Construction Cost Estimating. Any actual or attempted assignment without Construction Cost Estimatingâ€™s prior written consent shall entitle Construction Cost Estimating to cancel such order upon notice to Purchaser without liability to Construction Cost Estimating.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Construction Cost Estimating acceptance of any order is subject to purchaser's assent to all of the terms and conditions of access and sale as set forth herein. Purchaser's assent to these terms and conditions shall be presumed by Purchaser's acceptance of all or any part of the goods or services ordered. All other contrary terms and conditions are expressly rejected, and no addition or modification of terms and conditions shall be binding upon Construction Cost Estimating unless agreed to by Construction Cost Estimating in writing.
Construction Cost Estimating and Purchaser are independent contractors. Purchaser is not authorized to and shall not make any representations on behalf of which are binding upon Construction Cost Estimating.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be deemed illegal or unenforceable, such illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other legal provisions hereof which together shall then be construed as if such illegal and unenforceable provision or provisions had not been inserted herein, unless such illegality or unenforceability shall destroy the underlying business purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions in Construction Cost Estimating web site Terms of Access, Terms of Sale, Quotations, Invoices, and Catalog Sales Terms and Conditions, are incorporated herein by reference and constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between Purchaser and Construction Cost Estimating.