A compact construction
calculator for the design and trade professional
Features & Applications:
Use the Pocket-size InchMate 2000 to calculate and convert
between all common construction units of measure.
- Perform all common construction calculations. Convert
all common construction units easily, including Metric.
- Dedicated fraction of an inch keys for direct entry with
a single stroke.
- Calculate weights and liquid units - tons, pounds, dry
ounces, metric tons, kilograms, grams, gallons, fluid ounces,
liters, and milliliters.
- Construction keys for rafter/framing including: common
or irregular hip/valley and jack rafters and raked walls.
- Triangulation keys - given any two pitch, rise, run, or
diagonal - automatically solves the other two.
- Paperless tape stores up to 20 construction calculation
entries with easy review capabilities.
- Easily calculates cost per unit to estimate materials.
- Calculate construction area, circumference & arc length
of a circle.
- Weight per volume, temperature conversions, memory and
- In addition to a construction calculator, can be used
as a regular math calculator.
- Protective flip-top cover.
- Long lasting lithium battery with auto-off.
- Construction trade calculations
- Do-it yourselfers
- Graphic designers
- Interior designers
- Space planners
- CAD users